Sunday, November 15, 2009

Zombie Doll D'Mourning from the Zombie Farm


Zombie D'Mourning


Based on 'She Talks to Angels' by the Black Crowes. Which is an awesome group by the way.
I have loved this song since my teen days than after i lost my son it really touched me in a different way.


But here is D'Mourning and my take on the song.


To me the character in the song is a young woman who has lost someone she loves dearly. Though she is young she has begun to live her life like an elderly woman in mourning. Death is what she is living for. Death is what she craves, she is mourning herself to death. Death brings a smile to her because she knows that death will bring her to her departed loved one.


Look up the lyrics and listen to the song. It is just awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment