Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fall into Halloween

It's that time of year!!! Fall will be upon us shortly, Halloween is just around the corner. Mums are getting ready to be sold in stores, the pumpkin farm down the road is setting up their pumpkin displays and some stores have already put out Halloween items!

At the end of this month the Zombie dolls and I have a zombie walk !!! Today I'm going to buy some liquid latex and other make up supplies. I've watched some YouTube how-to videos and I'm ready to zombiefy myself, and stalker zombie Joe also.

Also today we begin to build Grim Reap. He is to be our yard protector and collector of souls. We bought the PVC last night !!! I'm so excited !!!

The zombie dolls are dancing in their little graves with anticipation !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment